All the parts can be purchased online.
- AliExpress is the cheapest place to purchase parts from. Parts will usually take 2-4 weeks to arrive. It is often difficult to find the cheapest supplier. Often I will put the same item from various suppliers in my shopping cart to work out which one is cheaper. Sometimes it is cheaper to purchase the same item a number of times, rather than purchasing the item in multiples.
- Ebay will be able to provide most products, although, components can be a little more expensive.
- RS Components are expensive but deliver fast and have high quality components.
- TP5100 Charging Module
- 3mm LED Diode Dual Colour Red/Blue Common Cathode (optional)
- 18650 Battery
- 18560 Battery case
- DC power Pin 5.5×2.1mm Female Jack
- On/Off switch
- NodeMCU board
- JQ6500 Sound Module
- 128X64 0.96 inch Yellow/Blue Display
- Push Button
- TSAL6100 Vishay, 940Nm IR LED, 5mm or SFH4545 OSRAM (has a more focused beam)
- TSOP34840 IR Receiver (40kHz – used to receive Sony IR signal sent from guns)
- 5v sk6812 Flexible LED light strip – only need 3 lights at 60 LED / meter
- Female Dupont cables 20cm (26AWG)
- A gun (old Nerf gun or light and sound gun)
- Soldering Iron
- Hot melt glue gun